The Milton Keynes Green Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I am John

2 posters

Go down

Hi I am John  Empty Hi I am John

Post by John Berry Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Well what do you want to know!!? I am John Berry, I am 65 and just recently retired from MK hospital. When I left school many many years ago I became a baker and did a 5year apprenticeship and gained a few City and Guilds. After moving from London in 1972 when I was 21 I continued baking till I was around 45. I then I then sold wallpaper and paint for a local trade merchant for around 8 years. After an illness I returned to work at MK hospital where I have been until a few weeks ago.. I was a Scout Leader in Leighton Buzzard for 25 years. I have 2 sons and 4 Grandchildren. I moved back here to MK almost 2 years ago after a 40 year break from Leighton Buzzard. I have recently got married to my not now so new partner of 9 years Rod Jones who I expect will introduce himself on here soon.
John Berry
John Berry
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Hi I am John  Empty Oops missed a bit!!

Post by John Berry Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:07 pm

After over the years voting for a couple of parties I feel very settled here in the Greens. I am not a good debater but enjoy reading others opinions to be able to cement my own thoughts!!
John Berry
John Berry
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Hi I am John  Empty Re: Hi I am John

Post by Keri Edmonds Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi John, welcome to the forum! Smile

I think like all things, debate is a skill that needs practicing - you get better at it the more you do! Hopefully there'll be lots of chances here.
Keri Edmonds
Keri Edmonds
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Hi I am John  Empty Re: Hi I am John

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum